This year, Taste of Atlanta takes place October 25,26,27, 2013 at tech square in Midtown, approximately 800 Spring Street Atlanta, GA 30308.
Over 40,000 people will attend this years event which includes over 80 of Atlanta’s trendiest and prized restaurants.
Taste of Atlanta Food Festival Highlights
* Fine foods and good eats from more than 80 of Atlanta’s favorite restaurants
* Farmers Market featuring locally grown fresh foods
* Local, Regional and National Celebrity Chefs on three different Cooking Stages
* Festival Village showcasing fresh from the farm movement that’s changing the way Americans eat
*Family Food Zone offers fun, food- oriented crafts, including pumpkin painting, making macaroni jewelry, creating candy portraits and decorating your own take-out carton.
* Music and live performances from local and regional artists
* Wine and Beer Experience including tasting tents and educational seminars (Admission open to VIP ticket holders only; must be age 21 or older)
Event: Taste of Atlanta
Location: Tech Square – Corner of Spring St. and 5th St. Midtown Atlanta
Dates: Friday October 25, Saturday October 26 and Sunday October 27, 2013
Tickets on Sale Here or call 1-877-725-8849. General Admission Tickets include 10 taste coupons and are on sale now for $30.
Tickets will be $40 at the gate and this event will be gated so a ticket is necessary to enter.
A limited number of VIP Tickets priced at $75 ($85 at the event) are on sale now and fans age 21 and up are encouraged to purchase early as they may sell out prior to the festival.
VIP tickets include 10 taste coupons and access into the Wine + Beer + Cocktail Experience – first 300 ticket holders on site each day will receive a festival gift bag.
Atlanta GA Today is the premier City Guide to Atlanta. Search and find the best events in Atlanta as well as tickets, special offers and more.